Schedule a Consultation With Us
Leticia Ostler, Bi-Lingual Mediator
Leticia Ostler is the co-founder of Kanter Ostler Mediation & Dispute Resolution. Ms. Ostler is a mediator, jury consultant and trainer specializing in communications, negotiations, and solutions of complex multi-party disputes.
Her expertise in these fields are inclusive of community, grievance and workplace disputes, cooperative bargaining negotiations, business conflicts, organizational conflicts, employment and discrimination lawsuits, wrongful deaths, catastrophic injuries, and customizing preventative dispute resolution systems for business.
Ms. Ostler has a unique background in trial science and psychology. She applies her methods in conjunction with her psychological training in the application of the mediation process; thus, providing unique opportunity to resolve sensitive issues and complex disputes. She has also been responsible for creating and offering strategic recommendations to improve persuasive communication and resolutions that are advantageous for all parties. Ms. Ostler’s ability to utilize multi-dimensional forensic models that are designed to facilitate a resolution to difficult situations is a valuable asset to her clientele.
Mediator – Kanter Ostler Mediation & Conflict Resolution, San Diego, CA
In 2020, Leticia Ostler partnered with Attorney, Mediator Elliott Kanter to create Kanter Ostler Mediation & Conflict Resolution; together they offer 40+ years of mediation and conflict resolution experience to Californians. Ms. Ostler is fluent in the English and Spanish languages. She is passionate about fulfilling her life-long commitment to helping others navigate disputes and complex legal issues by applying her forensic psychology training.
Ms. Ostler has dedicated her career to providing a variety of legal assistance services to the judiciary, attorneys, law offices, and faith-based communities as a mediator, jury consultant, business consultant, paralegal, and trainer. She specializes in communication, negotiations, and solutions of complex multi-party disputes.
Mediation Areas of Expertise:
- Business/Organizational Disputes
- Cooperative Bargaining Negotiations
- Grievance & Workplace
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Disputes
- IEP / School District Mediation
- HOA/Community Mediation
- Employment & Discrimination Disputes
- Customizing preventative dispute resolution systems for businesses
Owner – Clarity Jury Consulting, San Diego, California
Ms. Ostler has 20 years’ experience as a litigation and trial consultant of complex civil and criminal matters. She specializes in legal psychology and sponsorship. Ms. Ostler is trained in the effective use of neuroscience and forensic research in the courtroom. In cases of catastrophic injury, she effectively recognizes unfavorable performance deficits and anticipates potential performance drawbacks that may be overlooked by even the most judicious attorney.
Ms. Ostler’s Jury Consulting Expertise Includes:
- Creating and offering strategic recommendations to improve persuasive communications based on the analysis and interpretations of quantitative and qualitative examination.
- Advising clients on the jury selection process using multi-dimensional profiling and forensic models designed to recognize jurors’ bias throughout Voir Dire.
- Assessing and assisting fact and expert witnesses in preparation for testifying at trial.
- Creating and executing sophisticated jury forensic research methodologies and procedures to manage every aspect of a case for clients and their advocate.
Mediation and Dispute Resolution Training:
- American Institute of Medication, Mediating Commercial & Litigation Cases
- Harvard, Leadership Negotiation Workshop & Trial Advocacy
- Mediation Skills Training – NCRC
- Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation Techniques
- Preventing Dispute Systems at the Workplace
Membership & Affiliations:
- Southern California Mediation Association
- Mediation Association
- American Association of Justice
- American Society of Trial Consultants
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
Talk Show Interviews with:
- West of Legal
- KCBQ Radio Show
Honors & Awards:
- The International Women’s Leadership “Contribution to Family, Career, and Community”; “Elite Women Worldwide”; “Superior Leadership and Outstanding Achievement”
- Top 100 Women Magazine “Superior Leadership and Outstanding Achievement”
- Volunteer at a Local Church as a Mediator
Elliott Kanter & Letica Ostler have a combined 40+ years of of experience in conflict resolution, their ability to implement state of the art negotiation techniques can help you attain a successful resolution to your dispute.
Kanter Ostler Mediation
& Dispute Resolution
2445 Fifth Avenue, Suite 350
San Diego, California 92101
Telephone: (619) 304-2244
Facsimile: (858) 256-73929